Spring Grape Tomato Salad
Looking for a quick side dish? You can put this easy side salad of sweet grape tomatoes together in less than 5 minutes.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar>
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, finely chopped (parsley, dill, basil or cilantro)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine the tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, scallions and herbs in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, toss well and set aside for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Transfer to a serving dish with a slotted spoon.
Makes 4 side dish servings